Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Review of EVERYBODY'S DEAD # 3


Every time a Whedon-related books comes out, I head on over to Pat Shand's review blog and check out what he thinks. I find myself agreeing with him 9 times out of 10 (the one time was when he said I was getting chunky in the ass...what's THAT about? Hello, I just had a kid).

Anyway, he's also reviewing EVERYBODY'S DEAD, and as the third issue came out today, he has a review of it RIGHT HERE!

And for goodness sake, go buy it already. It's wonderful.

4 comments:

Enisy said...

Yeah, Pat is awesome. I always find his arguments reasonable and well-articulated, even when I disagree with them; and he has no major writer-/season-/character-/'ship-related biases, so he's as objective as you can get in the fandom.

Do you know if Everybody's Dead is available in Europe, and if so, in which countries? I had to search far and wide to find even the Buffy and Angel titles in mine -- which are fairly mainstream -- so I get the feeling I'm gonna have to order it online...

Wyndam said...

Great review!

Can't wait to get my hands on #3! I thoroughly enjoyed issues 1 and 2. :)

PatShand said...

Brian Lynch rocks. Thanks for the linkage, man!

Anonymous said...

Nike Free 3.0 shoes online,
Nike Free 3.0 Mens shoes for runner,
Nike Free 3.0 V2 Mens new style running shoes,
Nike Free 3.0 V3 Mens running shoes free run series,
Nike Free 3.0 black Mens running shoes light weight,
Nike Free 3.0 grey shoes for sale,
Nike Free run 2 mens shoes new style,
Nike Free run 3.0 womens shoes for sale online,
Nike Free run womens sale for runner,
Nike Free 3.0 blue shoes sale.


Nike Free run 3.0 shoes online,
Nike Free 3.0 Mens sale shoes for runner,
Nike Free 3.0 V2 Mens new style running shoes,
Nike Free 3.0 V3 Mens running shoes free run series,
Nike Free 3.0 black Mens shoes for sale,
Nike Free 3.0 grey shoes new style,
Nike Free run 2 mens shoes for sale,
Nike Free run 3.0 womens shoes for sale online,
Nike Free run womens sale shoes sale.
Nike Free 3.0 blue for runner,