Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Review of EVERYBODY'S DEAD # 3


Every time a Whedon-related books comes out, I head on over to Pat Shand's review blog and check out what he thinks. I find myself agreeing with him 9 times out of 10 (the one time was when he said I was getting chunky in the ass...what's THAT about? Hello, I just had a kid).

Anyway, he's also reviewing EVERYBODY'S DEAD, and as the third issue came out today, he has a review of it RIGHT HERE!

And for goodness sake, go buy it already. It's wonderful.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, Pat is awesome. I always find his arguments reasonable and well-articulated, even when I disagree with them; and he has no major writer-/season-/character-/'ship-related biases, so he's as objective as you can get in the fandom.

Do you know if Everybody's Dead is available in Europe, and if so, in which countries? I had to search far and wide to find even the Buffy and Angel titles in mine -- which are fairly mainstream -- so I get the feeling I'm gonna have to order it online...

Anonymous said...

Great review!

Can't wait to get my hands on #3! I thoroughly enjoyed issues 1 and 2. :)

PatShand said...

Brian Lynch rocks. Thanks for the linkage, man!