Wednesday, July 2, 2008


I hope you guys like it. Lots of answers, lots of fights, lots of revelations!

Thanks guys!


Fenderlove said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Fenderlove said...

Stupid guy at my comic book shop says that the new issues won't be out for purchase for a few more hours. Stop playing Magic: The Gathering with your nephews and put the comics out, Comic Book Guy! *cries*

Emmie said...

Loved it! I can't wait for issue #11 and the Gunn vs. Angel smackdown!

Oh and here's a present from your friends at Slayalive, a little webcomic by me and Patxshand. You should recognize the main players, methinks. Sorry for the non-userfriendly linkage.

buffy+angel4ever said...


Allycat said...

My parents raised me with the saying "Always save the best for last." So when I got home from my local comic book store today, I was faced with a dilemma. Read Buffy #16 last, because it was written by Joss himself, or end with Angel, which throughout its run has consistently been a little bit better.

I went with the latter, and I was surprised to find that even after reading one of the best Buffy-issues so far, Angel still managed to score a little bit better.

Great work, Brian!

flashdisk said...

Another great issue. :D

Anonymous said...

AWESOME issue!!! Loved # 10!!! This series just gets better and better!!! Thanks for giving us all something so awesome Brian! Though I did have a quick question...yes I'm sure a gazillion people have asked you a gazillion times, is there going to be a crossover with Buffy by any chance for ATF??