Monday, March 23, 2009

A long, long time ago...

...I wrote a weekly comic at www.moviepoopshoot.com. It's now Quick Stop Entertainment, and myself, DJ Coffman and Jon Sukarangsan did 100 "episodes" in total. You might remember the title character, MONKEY MAN, from SPIKE:SHADOW PUPPETS (he fought Spike in issue 3).

I'm looking to plunge back into the weekly online comic gig. I would love for it to be MONKEY MAN again, as I truly miss writing these characters, but maybe I should try an action one? All new world? Not sure, I'm open. Just throwing my desire to do this into the internet ether.

You can see all the MONKEY MAN strips here if you want. Start at the bottom, scroll up.

3 comments:

PatShand said...

I've been meaning to read more of these since I got the Monkey Man Unleashed series. Read a few here and there, and liked what I saw--especially this one hahah--so I will definitely be checkin out the rest.

Skytteflickan88 said...

This is so funny. Murderous doghouse, lol.

daniel john said...

A great constructive article will help to understand the issue.

College Research Papers