Sunday, August 10, 2008

ANGEL 11 and EVERYBODY'S DEAD 5 out this week!


What a nice surprise! ANGEL:AFTER THE FALL # 11 and EVERYBODY'S DEAD # 5 are out this Wednesday! Pretty exciting stuff, as ANGEL:ATF 11 features the long awaited reunion of...well, one of the covers kinda gives it away, huh? And that's just for starters, there are surprises galore. Pretty great issue, I think you'll dig.

And then there's this...

Oh yes, EVERYBODY'S DEAD # 5. The final chapter in the series (for now). Characters will die, heroes will rise, in the biggest ending like EVER. I have a copy and it is glorious!

I'm excited. Are you excited? Hope so!

6 comments:

PatShand said...

Alex Garner should paint everything ever made. One of my favorite covers, right there. Gotta love that Mooney too--today is actually the first time I'm seeing the colored version of that. Feels like forever since the last issue (of both ANGEL and EVERYBODY'S DEAD). I actually re-read #9 and #10 on a whim a few days ago, and actually enjoyed them so much more this time around for some reason. I spent like forty-five minutes on each issue, just like digging the Runge on each page. I should probably go for an ED read through also, it's been like two months.

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to both!

Andrew/Andy/Rusty said...

So excited for #11! The Alex Garner cover is freaking beautiful.

ryan marshall said...

ATF #9 is probably my favourite issue. The Illyria/Wesley dialogue at the end is so pensive and powerful. ATF #10 is def a close second. The covers are always getting better! Can't wait till #11, Buffy S8 #17 + Spike: ATF #2.

Anonymous said...

Loved #11 - superb writing. The series keeps getting better and better. I'm really looking forward to what Mooney will bring to the table next issue.

pay per head call center said...

Hello, Such a wonderful blog i ever read. Please keep posting good blogs. Thank you very much...