Saturday, April 4, 2009

New York Times Best Seller Again!

Guys, thanks again. Because of you, ANGEL:AFTER THE FALL volumes 1 and 3 have joined SPIKE:AFTER THE FALL as New York Times Best Sellers. AND they ranked number 2 and 3 on the list! Damn that Steven King!

We're very excited over here, thanks so much for buying the collected editions. I hope you enjoyed them. Now let's get ANGEL:AFTER THE FALL volume 2 on there! Let's go buy eight copies each! Hooooooray! No? Okay, that's cool.

Seriously, thanks again. It's very cool.


Eric said...

Hey, Brian. It's Eric Vinyard, I did a guest strip on Monkey Man for you years ago. Saw you were planning on delving back into webcomics and figured I'd let you know I was still around if you're looking for an artist or someone to collaborate with. Anyway, hit me up -

See ya!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, budz.

Anonymous said...

Is there any timetable for when the spike solo series comes out? All the other books were great, so I'm really looking forward to it.

jaket kulit pria said...

many blog posts do not like this provide a useful article for visitors thanks admin
jaket kulit pria

PatriciaMoncrief said...

I had a nice blog entry for a long while! You have it, whatever that implies in blogging. I like to share these types of blog to my friends who like to read the blogs for gaining good thoughts and informations. You can hire this munnar call taxi for any tours and travels program of your family. They are providing secured and comfortable cabs.