Sunday, February 15, 2009

Last ATF Answers Part IV

I gotta keep this one short because work is calling, but I didn't want to slack on answering questions, so I'll try a couple:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing a great series that was worthy of Joss Whedon himself.


Anonymous, you are quite wonderful for saying so. I don't agree, but thank you.


So is the shanshu question resolved as to who it is for and is it up for grabs still or was the talk between our two vampires more about just trying to cheer the other up about the future?



That remains to be seen. Wolfram & Hart, however, really seemed to bank on the fact that it was Angel who was going to shanshu after causing the downfall of all that is good. I mean, they REALLY believed it, so much so that they poured all their resources into kickstarting that destiny. But, still, who knows what the future could bring?


Anonymous
said...

First of all: I totally loved 'Angel: ATF'! You did really great work!! (I admit I was very sceptic - not 'bout your work, but 'bout a continuation after 'Not Fade Away')


Thank you! I was also extremely skeptic, to be honest.

Now, with Wolfram&Hart gone - only for now, I s'pose/hope - just one question: any chance that we'll see our favourite little bastard Lindsey again? (because we know that dead doesn't have to mean dead in whedonverse)

I will say that I have no plans for it as of yet. Love the character, though.

Okay, back to work!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What will happen to Illyria, Lorne and other Angel characters now? A few appear on the Aftermath covers, but I can't find anything about the rest.
Will any of them move over to the Spike series?