Tuesday, August 5, 2008

SPIKE:ATF 2 tomorrow, and other thangs.

First of all, go buy SPIKE:AFTER THE FALL # 2. I love it, writing is good (I hope) and Franco's art is insane. It's fun, dark, full of action, what more could you ask for in a comic book?

And don't say Xander. Because he's not in it.

To all those reading this blog that don't know BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER, Xander is a friend of Buffy's so that joke I made was not only hilarious but VERY timely.

Just moved from our apartment to a full-on house. It's our first full-on house, we love it, we love the neighborhood, and I have a pool for the first time ever, which of course means the neighbors want to know who the dude swimming naked is. Answer: it's me, your new neighbor! Don't worry, new neighbors, I put on lotion everywhere.

To all those reading this blog that don't know "full-on house", a "full-on house" is a house with bedrooms and a kitchen AND a pool. It's technical.

SPIKE:AFTER THE FALL is completely written. That means I only have one comic book to write, ANGEL:ATF. That is a relief. I need a break. One comic a month sounds nice. I am going to try writing this one in my pool.

7 comments:

Andrew/Andy/Rusty said...

Dude don't you know? A full-on house also includes bathrooms! Whoever sold that house to you totally lied to ya! Sue em!

Super excited for Spike ATF #2! Can't wait!

(Evidently I really like to use exclamation marks today)

Robert Law said...

Spike is my favorite character from Angel and Buffy so looking forward to it.

Fenderlove said...

As long as Xander is kept far away from the pages of the A: ATF and S: ATF comics, I will be a happy Fender.
Congrats on the new full-on house and getting S: ATF completely written. If I wasn't allergic to alcohol, I'd raise my glass to you.

William Gabriel said...

And here I thought Betta George was Xand ... like, I mean, in a disguise-like spiritual-type-thing ... uh, like ... OK. Bedtime now ... . 'Night.

Shawn Enderlin said...

Dude - the lotion thing - TMI! ;-)

ps. just got my ATF vol 1 hardcover.

sweeeeetnessss!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to pick it up!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the house! Looks like Brian Hitch is all growed up. :)