Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Where's the damn podcast?

A while ago (after the release of ANGEL:AFTER THE FALL # 5 to be exact) a bunch of you posted questions on my myspace blog for me to answer via one of those special "podcasts". Truth is, I did the first half and the file was corrupted. The first half alone was 45 minutes. I was sad and frustrated.

By the way, I'm glad you guys dig the cover posted below. I saw a sneak of Franco's for issue 3 this very morning and it's equally as stunning. I am a lucky lucky boy for so many reasons, but being able to work with Mr. Urru is chief among them.

More later. Back to work for this guy.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So... no podcasts? ?? ???

What about the second half? Should we start fresh here? Any details you would like to share about #3 (even though #1 isn't even out yet)? I know, I'm stretching.

Anonymous said...

Once again Brian I want to thank you for an expanded universe worthy of Staw Wars so far, but I would like to know as I am sure others do to, if you are planning on starting your Q&A's over sometime soon when work permits. By the way if you want to come to a wedding in July let me know if you will be in the Portland Oregon Area? Lol

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

jual memek enak

memek perawan

perawan garut enak

enak perawan garut

ayo donk memek enak

memek enak donk

om om enak yah momok garut

sex hot women

women virgin

virgin hot women

women gor virin